Re: problem with the Help link "getting started in kicad"

Hi, Fabrizio.
I don't think the 'PdfBrowserName' should appear in '~/kicad_common' with
evince by default. At least, because there may be no 'evince' installed at all.
I think, the best solution for the default pdf viewer should be native for OS .
For Linux it should be something like [.pdf -> MIME -> default app]. Just like
the other linux apps is doing.
Alexander.