Re: Kicad scripting progress :-)

> But just like the command line argument patch that came in 2
> months ago, there will be a better time to merge this all in.

Quick note from the guy who wrote most of the command line patch:
I saw the scripting patch and I agree with Dick that this is super
important and great work! Well done scripting can probably replace
the need for command line options.

I will continue to maintain the command-line patches out-of-tree
and uplevel 'every few months'. But scripting is definitely the
better approach and I'm very happy to see it moving forward.

It is in our shared interest to keep the KiCad codebase readable
maintainable.
Cheers,
Wolfgang