Re: component/module search list library display TODO

Thanks for the info! I'll take a look at the distributed library and
SWEET design doc.

As Dick suspected, I was thinking about something a lot smaller to
make searching easier for parts/footprints that I fixed and saved into
a separate library.

-lajos