Re: DIALOG_SHIM & DIALOG_EXTEND_WITH_SHIM

>> Let me know what you think.  If you have problems with it, I need to know soon.
> Dick,
>
> Nice work.  I particularly like the use of the C stringification
> expansion.  It's an elegant solution to a ticklish problem.  We may be
> able to extend the shim over time to include other useful dialog
> behavior.  Making the position and size persistent between sessions
> would be useful.

For my usage, which entails not knowing which of my two monitors the program is going to
popup on, how many PDFs I have open at the time, on which monitor they were opened, and
other open apps, I always have to move and resize to meet the needs of the current session
on first dialog invocation.

So retaining across sessions is undesirable to me, for the way I use my computer and KiCad.

Dick