Re: wxDialogs and tabbing order

On 3/27/2012 3:46 PM, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> On 03/22/2012 12:14 AM, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
>>> I just check this out with KiCad bzr 3473 and it works on fine Debian
>>> Testing with Gnome 3.2 and wxWidgets 2.8.12.
>>>
>>> Wayne
>> Haven't tried it with 2.8 yet.
>>
>> But said problem occurs with SVN HEAD wxWidgets, which could be spanking new un-released
>> non-sense.
>> Or I may have built it incorrectly.
>>
>> Thanks, my faith is restored.
>>
>> Dick
>
> No, this particular dialog is broken, even using wx 2.8.10
>
> This the eeschema library pin editing dialog.  No response to the TAB key.
>
> I want to tab from pin name to pin number, and no go.
>
> Dick

I just confirmed this.  I'm not sure why it worked the last time I
tested it.  Maybe I forgot to update my repo.  It appears that the panel
that renders the pin is somehow grabbing the tab key.  The behavior in
Windows is particularly amusing as the name text control begins adding a
square indicating an unprintable character each time the tab key is
pressed.  I'll take a look at it as soon as I get some time.