Re: wxDialogs and tabbing order

Mate,
well, I guess people contribute in the way they can and want. I am not
sure you could expect the world (at least this one) to be different.
At the end this is just the expression of their/our freedom, isn't it?
communism aimed at so much more....

For what is worth, I am immensely grateful to all of your guys.
cheers
Fabrizio