Re: A few strategy suggestions for the project

Hello guys,
I think it would be quite important that:

- the kicad version that you normally gets with apt-get (or
equivalent) is updated to a more recent one.
- the page https://launchpad.net/kicad gets a little better look and content
- the page page kicad.sourceforge.net/ gets deleted.

this is my 2c.

cheers
Fabrizio