Re: New Pcbnew file format.

On 04/07/2012 01:17 PM, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
> Oops!  To be able to save to the new file format you must add
> -DUSE_PCBNEW_SEXPR_FILE_FORMAT=ON and -DUSE_PCBNEW_NANOMETRES=ON when
> invoking CMake in order to build the new code.

The flag USE_PCBNEW_NANOMETRES causes untested code to be called.   It might be better to
simply convert a couple of the demo boards and post them on the list.

I think compiling with this flag USE_PCBNEW_NANOMETRES is mostly trouble at this point.

In any case, users should not expect *anything* "saved" from a build like this to be
use-able in any way.  This is at best just a way to output a "read only" sample.

This is also true of legacy file format, with this nano-meter flag enabled.

Dick