Re: Fwd: remarks about the internal nanometer resolution

On 8 April 2012 13:14, Edwin van den Oetelaar
<oetelaar.automatisering@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

But +/- 2.15m is ~ 4.3m

I don't see any point in changing anything that has already been done
in order to support a PCB larger than 4 metres. The patch would simply
be to move coordinates to a 64-bit int anyway, so it would not be too
difficult should someone come along with this as a requirement.

Best Regards,

Brian.