Re: Fwd: remarks about the internal nanometer resolution

On 04/10/2012 11:55 AM, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
> On 4/10/2012 11:40 AM, Brian Sidebotham wrote:
>> On 8 April 2012 13:14, Edwin van den Oetelaar
>> <oetelaar.automatisering@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

sizeof( int ) on a 64 bit machine is 4 AFAIR.

More importantly, who should pay for it.  Us?

Or the guy with the 13 foot board?

I don't want to pay for it.  Oops, there just went $13 dollars of my time.

Maybe we should charge by the foot?  No, don't leave me in charge.