Interesting question on the IRC about schematic part rotation:

[01:38] <drmacro> Um...so I connect the ends of the resistor to other
things by drawing a wire. Then I rotate the resistor. It now shows me the
resistor is not connected to the wires. I now generate a net list and the
net list has the resistor connected but the schematic doesn't show the
connections. Is that right?

Should it really be a desired behaviour?

You could end up with tracks connected, that you didn't want them to be..

I'm asking because I'm also a quite new user to kicad, and may be there is
a good reason for that to be like this.
--

Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo
http://www.nbee.es