Re: Donating serverspace + confluence + gliffy

I agree,

   But probably we should just recover everything useful on the other ones
and put it on the new place.

You mean
       kicad.sourceforge.net and
       http://iut-tice.ujf-grenoble.fr/kicad/

right?

Anyway, with his own domain, it should rank first on the search engines.