Re: Donating serverspace + confluence + gliffy

Hi Dick,
2012/4/11 Dick Hollenbeck <dick@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> It would be nice to hear some feedback from those maintaining the current
> wiki on this idea.

I asked Jerry Jacobs, (I think he's the current wiki maintainer) for his
opinion, he added me in skype, but we couldn't talk yet.

It makes sense for me.

> My remarks were only that I was not opposed to the move.  That does not
> mean that I am a
> driver of it.
>
> I don't know enough about the software tools comparison.

Describing the advantages would be just endless...  usability, features,
plugins, style, ability to export, xml-rpc api,... endless :-)

> The wiki guys' opinions are important to me, and I also think we need to
> give slightly
> higher weighting to any native English speaker in that group of volunteers.

Well, it makes sense as the native English speakers would write the most
correct English content.

I'm offering myself just as a system administrator and provider of the
server, and eventually will write a lot of content about scripting or other
things.

But, that goes for the English writers:  you'll be delighted!!, trust me :-)

> Thanks,
>
> Dick

You're welcome! ;)

--