Re: Adam Wolf's PPA

Hi folks,

Sorry about that!  I pulled it from an existing recipe.  It's on my todo
list, but it was towards the bottom.  It should be a 1 line change in the
build recipe.  I'll take a 10 minute look right now, and if it takes longer
than that, I can take a look at it this weekend.

If someone else has the change I can commit it sooner.

Adam Wolf