Re: Segvia and zone filling.

Hi Dan,

   I think you're not the first one talking about this on the list. Somebody
suggested doing it with tracks:

http://biro.wordpress.com/2011/11/25/stitching-layers-between-copper-zones-in-kicad/

   Greetings!,

PS: I'm also used to work placing standalone vias to stich planes in other
EDA tools,
so if you come up with a solution, I promise to make use of it! ;)
*   *