Re: Adam Wolf's PPA

Glad to hear people use it.  It's extremely low maintenance on my end--I
think I've spent less than 6 hours on it since I started it, which was at
least a year ago IIRC.  It's quite an amazing service for Canonical to
offer for free, really.

Preliminary reports on my machine seem to show it working better with a
minor tweak to the recipe, but I didn't get far enough before I had to move
onto other things to upload it today.  I should be able to get to it by the
end of the weekend, but iterating on the Launchpad build servers can be
slow because most things have a one day cycle, and you can only compile so
many times in a day before they cut you off.

Adam Wolf