Re: kicad PPA for Linux - which one?

Hi Fabrizio,

Me again!  The adamwolf ppa basically does the following:

Once a day, it checks to see if there have been changes committed to
testing in the kicad bzr.  If so, it compiles it and makes a package for
quite a few versions of Ubuntu.  If you add it to your sources.list, you'll
get offered kicad updates just about everyday, and basically have the
option to run as new of a kicad as you want.

If that's what you want, it's perfect for you :)

I don't know what the "build recipe" for the paxer ppa is, but it's
probably about the same.

Adam Wolf