Re: Suggestion for pcbnew

Hi, Miguel. Scripting plugins would be the nice feature.

I'm highlighting only the pads of modules with the same value ( for
example: highlight all resistors having the value of "R_10K_0805_5%"
). Here is it the patch. I'm not sure i've implemented it by the most
proper way, and the UI items i've added probably should not be placed on
the main toolbar, but if you find this feature useful i think we can
discuss the ideas of better implementation.

--
Best Regards, Sergey.
mailto: dyachkov.serg@xxxxxxxxx