Re: Suggestion for pcbnew

Hi Miguel.
After selecting the highlight mode and the value, all suitable pads have
the the layer color, others are grayed out. There is an example in the
attachment. Screen is made on the old version. I've noticed the problem
with free toolbar space on the latest version too.:) So the main toolbar is
not the best place for this UI items, need to find an another location.

--
Best Regards, Sergey.
mailto: dyachkov.serg@xxxxxxxxx
tel: +7-924-413-6574