Re: Plotting/fabricating in nanometers

On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 11:04:38AM +0200, jean-pierre charras wrote:
> My suggestion is: use mm in file, and use double for device coordinates,
> and angles because in plot arc, the arc value is also truncated.

Wow, seems fun... In substance I have to junk wxPoint to use some kind of
equivalent double point...

This should give no troubles since in fact all the output drivers, except HPGL, have to export in floating point anyway...

Do we already have some kind of point with double members to use? maybe some kind of magic boost class?:P

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl