Re: Another preview - people just kept asking for this

On Tue, May 01, 2012 at 07:06:42PM +0200, Edwin van den Oetelaar wrote:
> 1) yellow and light blue text is not readable (could be my eyes need
> more contrast)

My colors are tuned for black background, it doesn't surprise me :D of course everyone set its favourite colors (or even better plots in B&W)

> 2) adobe says 'document assembly' not allowed... Is this important?

Uhmm maybe it needs some optional dictionary with permissions or stuff that I didn't included... I'll look in the specs.

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl