Re: Looking for volunteers for the website

Hi Fabio, thanks for joining, It's really appreciated. :-)

I'm not closed about the software, I have my opinion, but not closed at
all, I just chose it because
it was easy to maintain, had 0-little development (not taking resources
from the kicad project itself),
and it's very developer-centered (strongly designed for people that works
developing other projects).

Anyway, If you find it ok, I'd prefer to discus about software choices with
all the volunteers themselves,
otherwise we will end with lots of opinions from people not willing to
contribute themselves :-)

So, once we have a little team we can discus about which options do we
have, and weight them all.

Cheers,
Mike