Re: Looking for volunteers for the website

On 05/04/2012 08:33 AM, Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo wrote:

Anyway, If you find it ok, I'd prefer to discus about software choices
with all the volunteers themselves,
otherwise we will end with lots of opinions from people not willing to
contribute themselves :-)

Of course. I would suggest forwarding the "call for help" also on the user mailing list. People there may not have KiCAD development experience/knowledge, but working on a website is something most people may be able to do...