Re: Errors compiling revision 3543

On 5/5/2012 7:57 AM, David J S Briscoe wrote:
> On 05/05/2012 12:02, Lorenzo Marcantonio wrote:
>> On Sat, May 05, 2012 at 11:42:05AM +0100, David J S Briscoe wrote:
>>> If you need any more info I will be pleased to supply it.
>>> Thanks
>> It would be useful to actually know what the error was... are you sure there isn't more detail in the logs?
>>
>> Also it's strange, that file IIRC only contains an array declaration for the image...
>>
> Hi,
> Turns out it was the same problem as last time (detailed in this email
> reply)
>
> Wayne,
> Thanks for your reply.

David,

Your welcome.  I'm glad I could help out.

> libgmp-10.dll is present in C:\kicad-winbuilder\kicad-winbuilder\mingw\bin
> I have just added this directory to my path manually and the error has
> disappeared. This is the first time that I have had this problem.
> I think Brian is the person to sort this out, as it's his script. I
> don't want to take up any more of your time as I'm sure you have enough
> on your plate writing code for KiCAD.
>
> David.

There have been some recent changes to mingw-get which Brian's script
uses to pull MinGW that may require some updates to his build script.
I've never used the Windows builder but I have plenty of experience with
MinGW so I'm pretty versed on it's strengths and weaknesses.

Wayne