Re: KiCad library format

Hello,

for now the script can extract all the data from library file and show it in html. Next step is to show every component as a table + zoomable PNG.

Milan

Dne 8.5.2012 11:23, Milan Horák napsal(a):
Hello,

I am afraid that I am not as goog programmer as it may look. I use
documentation a lot, because of little experience. But I have a goal and
I am going towards it. An I will get there :-)

I will do as much I can to help. And will release the source too.

Milan

P.S. I'd like to buy beginners package of worms ;-)