SetPosition to SetPos0

  I have an issue, and yet couldn't understand the real difference.

 a)  If I set a pad (in module, in board) "position",and save it to disk
(brd or .mod), then the pad position won't get saved.

 b)  If I set a pad (in module, in board) "pos0", and save it to disk, the
pad will get saved.

Ok :-)

then if I do the same, but instead if saving, I try to visualize it in the
board, I get the opposite:

  a) I get all pads at (0,0) for the "pos0" case, and

  b) well positioned for "position" case.

What's the exact idea of those 2 positions?

--

Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo
http://www.nbee.es

Follow ups