Re: I retract my idiotic assertion

Le 14/05/2012 13:45, Lorenzo Marcantonio a écrit :
On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 01:16:03PM +0200, jp.charras wrote:

g_DrawDefaultLineThickness is not a minimum value, this is just the pen size used to draw
lines, arcs, circles... that do not have a specified thickness (i.e. when the line thickness is set to 0)

Which in eeschema case is the thickness for wire and wire/bus entries
(since they don't handle width). Why to clamp it every time instead of
(for example) limiting the g_DrawDefaultLineThickness? (and even then
why someone couldn't be so masochist to want 1 mil line plots :D)

It seems to me an arbitrary and unnecessary limitation.

Sorry, I could missed something, but where wires and bus entries have their thickness every time clamped ?

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS
KiCad Developers team.