Re: Patch: Don't force modal dialog on creating a new file

if I open eeschema or pcbnew, it might not be because I want to create
a schematic or a pcb. That is why maybe warn the user seems a little
strange.

For instance, today I might open eeschema to open and see a schematic
file that somebody sent me. No?

I might be wrong but If I open libreoffice either by the writer or by
the app manager, I do not see any warning window. A warning appears
only if I actually write something in it and attempt to close the
window without saving it. This is I think the classic behaviour of
apps around.

cheers
fabrizio