Re: possible bug on LEGACY_PLUGIN?, library related

Suggestions:

a) You could start numbering your pads with 4.  If 2 and 3 are not present, there's no way
they can be moved.
:)

b) Try and detect if the problem is in the library file, or in the information path on the
way to the screen.

c) see what it takes to duplicate it, by watching the file, or the screen.

Thanks,

Dick