Re: patch to add some 3d-viewer features

Hi Thomas,

I just tested it. Looks great!

A couple of suggestions/questions:

I don't see a way to disable soldermask: I think it's needed .. some time you just wanna see through the board/layers and that's not possible anymore.

My SMD pads all renders as red and the silkscreen as blue/pink while I see you have gold pads. Is there a way to change those colors? It would be cool if one could configure that to mimic real life result.

I attach a picture of my board..

Thanks a lot for your work,

Fabio