Re: Text Menus missing in latest builds on Kubuntu 12.04

Le 19/06/2012 09:36, Hans Henry von Tresckow a écrit :
I have not seen any text menus above the icon bar for the last couple
of testing builds. The behaviour is also present in my local build. I
have started a bug for this
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1008364) but I would like to
dig into this some more. Does anybody here have any ideas where I
should start to look (Wx libs, boost, other out of date deps) ? Thanks
for any pointers you guys to give me.

Text menus are fully managed by wxWidgets, that uses GTK libs.
First of all, compile and test a sample in wxWidgets (see wxWidgets-2.x.y/samples).
Also test a very recent wxWidgets version (2.9.3 or the svn version).

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS
KiCad Developers team.