Re: Clearance and rounding in kicad-nano

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 05:37:11PM -0500, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> e) That Pcbnew's routing capability is even one 1/10th as good as freerouting's is.

Freerouter is in java and (push capability apart) is very inconvenient
to use. Also a lot slower :P The antialiased graphics also are hard to see.

Maybe as capability freerouter is better but for ergonomics kicad wins
big time. Maybe is only a workflow issue but I work better with the
kicad router.

And I'm not asking for push/shove, I only noticed a substantial problem
with the DRC (unless the DRC routines are different than these doing
checking during routing, which I doubt).

Dick, you're sounding like a broken record with your 'fund me' stuff.
And remember you're not the only developer, maybe even someone else want
or is working on that issue.

Also remember that not everyone work on kicad for money (I actually am
paid for this but that's not the issue). Your attitude toward the
project is like 'I will not touch a thing unless you pay me'; IMHO
that's not constructive.

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl