Re: New kicad-testing-committer member

Hello Dick & Wayne

Dick, thanks a lot for your words, it's an honor for me, even more when
it's coming from you, who's been doing great efforts to make this project a
success. I'm very happy to be trusted this way, but I still have a lot of
work to do to prove you're right. :-)

I really thank your commitment, it will make my work much easier, and I
hope I will be able to collaborate more and more to make KiCad something
better and useful to everybody.

Wayne, thanks for the welcome, I'll be very happy to collaborate with you,
I think I'll put my effort on cleaning up my work where is needed so we can
move it into testing (with conditional compiles) so we won't disturb
anybody. From that point it's quite possible that I'll need some help in
making it compile under Win32 or MacOS,

I'll be also happy to help where I can. I love your SWEET design, so I hope
I can help to make it real at some point.

It's a pleasure to be part of this brilliant team, and also of this list,
as I think everybody here wants the same, keeping KiCad forward, making it
better and better day after day.

Sincerely,

Mike.