Re: Rationale for rounding BIUs

¦ The reasonable man adapts himself to the ¦
¦ world; the unreasonable one persists in  ¦
¦ trying  to adapt the  world  to himself. ¦
¦ Therefore  all  progress  depends on the ¦
¦ unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw ¦

I do not agree with the above statement.
Most progress depends on the reasonable man who has a vision *and* the
ability to work with other people.

And somewhat related to this :  a thank you to Dick, we owe him a thank you.