Re: Simplified vias patch proposal

Hi Samuel, I also had the same problem recently (making a high power led
controller   3x8A channels), and people complain from time to time about
this issue,

I'd be willing to see this working, but as far as I know there are
many issues to take care of:
cleanup code (as lorenzo said), clearance, etc. I have very little
experience on this area, but..

Jean Pierre, Wayne, what are the standard problems that he may check for?