Re: Fwd: Panelization of PCB

I know about low cost Chinese fabricators! ;-) (I sent stuff to them
for my private projects)
Garbage in is garbage out and that kind of product/process commitment...
There is a reason for the existance of intermediate companies that
handle all this quality assurance stuff.
I worked for : http://www.flatfield.com/home/en/
and for http://www.qpigroup.com/index.html
Maybe he has a local company to help him.

Greetings to everyone,
Edwin