Re: Simplified vias patch proposal

  As mentioned, having via modules solves all via problems but
introduces extra work for the designer.  When manually routing the
ability to play with via placement is critical so it is usually worth
it.

  What about changing the via system so that all vias behave like
1-pin modules (footprints) by retaining their netlist and customizable
pin properties?

P.S  https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/594090
P.P.S  The idea to introduce a zone filler that fills zones with vias is great.