Problem editing ARC on PCB edge layer

Hello,
For the users mailing list, I have noticed people complaining about this:

--- message:
I am trying to draw ARC in pcb edge layer.
After drawing arc, when I click on edit arc option using 'E' key pressed
while mouse on ARC. I get menu for editing ARC e.g. start position, center,
angle.
After making some changes in this form[e.g. angle:1800, start
position:114,70] when I click on OK. It works and I get desired arc as per
setting.
But unfortunately then after I am unable to edit ARC neither using 'E'
keyboard shortcut or using rightclick menu[it does not appear].
I am not getting arc edit form for second time[so unable to edit again].
Even I am not able to delete this ARC once edited.

--- reply 1:
Arcs can be difficult or impossible to select, especially once edited,
and I don't know any workaround other than right-clicking all over the
arc until you get lucky. If you don't get lucky then all you can do is
use block selection to delete the arc and start again.
IMHO arcs in kicad really, badly need re-thinking and re-coding.

--- reply 2:
It is a pain, this is where diving into the file with a text editor is
useful.

Is anybody aware of a possible solution?

Cheers
Fabrizio

Follow ups