Re: Circular interpolation in gerbers

On 7/11/2012 3:49 PM, Marco Mattila wrote:
Hi,

Currently gerbers plotted from pcbnew approximate arcs and circles
using linear segments. I implemented circle and arc plotting using the
native gerber circular interpolation commands (G02/03) in the
multi-quadrant mode. The output looks good in gerbview and gerbv.
However, before committing I wanted to post this here. Does someone
think that using the interpolation commands is not a good thing
(problems with manufacturers, perhaps)?

marco