Re: New kicad-testing-committer member

Yes, I've been thinking about that, it seems that some distributios
set "python" for python3 or python2 , and others "python" and
"python3",

maybe python it's much more standard and it's what we might be using.

For now I have a link in my system from "python" to "python2", if
linux distributions have no consensus about that we may write an
script to detect the right python version to use from cmake.