Re: Win32 compilation for kicad scripting

Hi Mike,

yes, now the _pcbnew.pyd is copied to
<kiad_path>\lib\python\dist-packages by cmake.

In order to get example scripts to run on Windows properly, platform
differences should be taken into account (see attached diff for
createPcb.py example script).

Thanks for your valuable work Mike!
Adam