Re: Realistic 3D Rendering

   Don't listen Lorenzo too much, the result is awesome, really awesome! :)

   I use 3D view in altium *a lot* , because it helps you discover many
details you will miss in the 2D (or simpler 3D) views.

   I also use those kind of 3D renders for mechanical integration, and
client acknowledgement of the design.