Re: Proposal for batch plotting

Le 03/08/2012 09:22, Lorenzo Marcantonio a écrit :
On Fri, Aug 03, 2012 at 09:16:57AM +0200, Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo wrote:
May be it makes sense to do it with an external file, for example, when you
want to copy
your settings from one project to another.

But probably it doesn't worth it if it makes things more complicated.

I'm talking about a simple scanf parser for now, just to get the stuff working;
> then we could decide the best way to store these settings.

With all the code made by Dick, S expression is even easier to use than scanf (with a (very) short leaning curve).
And the code will be 100% (or 99%) good for any way chosen to store these settings.

With separate files to store these settings, and few more code,
GerbView could automatically load "in one click" Gerber files created (in one click!) by Pcbnew.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS