Re: Revised batch plot control file

2012/8/8 Lorenzo Marcantonio <l.marcantonio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Wed, Aug 08, 2012 at 07:43:48AM +0200, Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo wrote:
>
>> * Provide a C++ interface (via classes or functions) [probably what we
>> already have, the simpler the better]
>
> OK, more or less is there
>
>> * Then create a .i that %include / #include the .h to that file from
>> the pcbnew/scripting directory,  [1]
>
> That's the SWIG stuff, right?

Exactly :)

>> * Then include your new .i at the end of
>> http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~kicad-testing-committers/kicad/testing/view/head:/pcbnew/scripting/pcbnew.i
>
> Uhmmmm... wasn't scripting in another branch? this seems to me the usual development branch I'm taking merge from... isn't the scripting branch this lp:~miguelangel-r/kicad/scripting ?

No, now it's integrated in the testing branch, but won't show up until
you switch on the CMake flags related to scripting.

I've used lp:~miguelangel/kicad/scripting the last few days for
texting the wxPython concept carefully (it was breaking things around,
but it isn't now)

> I got wxPython installed anyway, nothing difficult. The webpage instructions were totally misleading in fact! They include the full wx in wxPython because a) it seems it's really sensitive to version differences and b) it needs some addons anyway (like scintilla and other contrib stuff); pyshell works so I suppose that it's installed correctly.

That's good, and it seem to keep quite up-to-date with the development
branch of wx.

> *If* the scripting branch is up to date with the testing-committers one I should more or less be able to merge it in mine (I shouldn't have *fatal* conflicts, I'm not diverging too much, I hope...)

If you branched from testing-commiters you're already have it in your sources.