Re: Python binding of enums

On Thu, Aug 09, 2012 at 10:19:22AM +0200, Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo wrote:
> Haha, that .py and .cpp is not for humans, but for python and g++ :-)

I know that, but I've looking for insights about the checking behaviour.
All I've seen in From/To/About Int stuff.

> I'm not sure if it's checked in the C++ part of the wrapper, (cannot
> tell you, never checked it),

That's why I tried to look into it (there are worse things, like bison
output or a COBOL memory dump)

> We should avoid that situation.

Since I'm currently working in the automotive field 'should' is not
enough usually. *Have to* or *must* is better :P:P (in misra C you can't
use pointers since they are prone to errors... good luck with that)

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl