Re: Python binding of enums

On Thu, Aug 09, 2012 at 11:53:42AM -0500, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> I do not see a similar support infrastructure within wxWidgets, yet wxPython seems to work
> adequately.  Keep thinking.

Then a facade between python and wx would be the best; also it would be
an 'insulation layer' from C++ specific stuff, providing context and
translation (for example 'hiding' the whole BIU stuff and omitting
internal-only interfaces).

As an example: do you *really* want to expose to the python users
functions like EnsureTextCtrlWidth, ProcessExecute or the drawing
functions?

IMHO python classes should be tinked about and defined separately... It
doesn't seem a good idea to expose the innards of pcbnew in this way, to
me...

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl