Re: Decoupling issues with python

On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 08:31:46AM +0200, Lorenzo Marcantonio wrote:
>   something else read the BOARD and drive the PLOTTER?). Also the
>   PCB_EDIT_FRAME has already way too methods, and a diet could improve
>   it :D

Also I've seen some nasty field duplication... look for example at
m_paper and m_titles, *both* in the SCH_SCREEN and in the BOARD!

*Logically* these should be in the board but, for example, the plot
routines use the instances in the screen... I think I've opened a can of
worms:(((

Someone can explain (if there is one) the reason for this? Or I just dug
a bunch of legacy code which just happens to work?

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl