Where is the PCBNEW define coming from??

I'm getting mad from a stupid compilation issue.... plots were... well..
wrong and I found that the conditional compilation tree in
convert_to_biu.h was giving off the wrong results after a make clean.
Setting the verbose makefile (and I don't know why it shouldn't the
default:P) in ccmake I've seen that the PCBNEW define wasn't there.
Redid a cmake generation and it appeared. The strange thing is that, for
example, the scripting define was there (the nano define didn't...)

There's something strange in that... just to make it known if it happens
to someone else; just rerun cmake, it should go away

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl

Follow ups