Re: eeschema grid size

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 08:54:09PM +0200, jean-pierre charras wrote:

> The actual size when printed depends on paper size, margins...

Another itchy point, paper size and margin:P 10mm or 20mm, with or
without filing margin and that's only scraping the issues

*I* know that, people with quality auditors doesn't... for 99% of the
usage the 100mil (2,54mm) is a good enough representation of the M module
in EN 60617-1 (the 2,5mm is not mandatory anyway)

However if you have internal standard saying "everything must be metric
and according to so and so" then it becomes an issue. The title block is
another of these, too (both for format and content, since it misses some
mandatory fields from the EN 7200). I had this kind of issues with at
least two clients until now: a multinational in the automotive industry
and a contractor for railways equipment (the last one is absurdly strict
with the paperworks...). Also had some documentation delivered in
*aperture cards* (yes, punched cards with film inside)

I know it's almost a bureocratic idiocy but it will block adoption (I
have to remake the border and title block from the DXF for some clients
since they otherwise can't accept it for 'internal policies').

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl