Re: Zone keep-out for component footprint modules

On 08/22/2012 05:59 PM, jean-pierre charras wrote:
> Le 22/08/2012 17:22, Lorenzo Marcantonio a écrit :
>> On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 04:46:59PM +0200, Simon Schubert wrote:
>>> How do you think this could be implemented?  I'll happily implement it
>>> if we can agree on a spec.
>>
>> There is work in progress for this as board level zone (no idea on the
>> completion status).
>
> It is now finished. Just needs to be used.

You mean zone cutouts?  I know that exists, but it is bothersome to move
the zone cutout every time you move a component that requires a cutout.
Or are you talking about something else?

>> Nothing at the module level AFAIK

That's what I am interested in - define a cutout in the module.

cheers
  simon